[lldb-dev] Loading Linux core files

Ted Woodward ted.woodward at codeaurora.org
Mon Jul 13 17:07:05 PDT 2015

I think unknown-unknown is only useful for Hexagon, but in this case the target arch is hexagon-unknown-unknown, so not setting it would be OK.

ProcessElfCore also has this:

ArchSpec
ProcessElfCore::GetArchitecture()
{
    ObjectFileELF *core_file = (ObjectFileELF *)(m_core_module_sp->GetObjectFile());
    ArchSpec arch;
    core_file->GetArchitecture(arch);
    return arch;
}

I think it should be changed to return the target's arch if the OS is unknown.

--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project