[lldb-dev] Euro LLVM 2015 reminder - CFP deadline

Andy Thomason a.thomason at gold.ac.uk
Thu Jan 29 09:58:56 PST 2015

Hi All,

This is a reminder about submissions to the Euro LLVM 2015 conference
at Goldsmiths College in London.

The deadline for receiving submissions is February 16th 2015 and we would
like to get your ideas in as soon as possible.

The submission website is:

https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=eurollvm2015

And registration is:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/eurollvm-2015-tickets-15350278095

More details at:

http://llvm.org/devmtg/2015-04/

Many thanks to the huge numbers of you who have signed up so far
and I look forward to seeing you all at Goldsmiths in April.

As the entry fee is a mere £60, the rest of you should make sure you sign
up ASAP.

Andy Thomason,
Goldsmiths College.

---