[lldb-dev] lldb tests w/CMake+OSX

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Mon Jan 19 16:31:11 PST 2015

> On Jan 14, 2015, at 12:22 PM, Dawn Perchik <dperchik at embarcadero.com> wrote:
>
> Greg Clayton <gclayton <at> apple.com> writes:
>

>> The correct way to test is to use the Xcode build.
>
> Last I checked, the XCode build didn't build lldb-mi so that was not
> an option.  Does it now?

It does now:

Author: gclayton
Date: Mon Jan 19 18:04:26 2015
New Revision: 226530

Log:
Added an Xcode target so we build the "lldb-mi" executable as part of the "desktop" and "desktop no xpc" targets.

Include paths were switched to be user include paths, if this breaks the linux build we will need to fix the Makefiles/cmake stuff.

<rdar://problem/19198581>