[lldb-dev] Problem unwinding from inside of a CRT function

Zachary Turner zturner at google.com
Fri Jan 16 15:14:56 PST 2015

I think the first thing for us to try on the Windows side is to provide a
simple implementation of an ABI plugin.  Earlier Jason mentioned that if
you're at the start of a function LLDB will try to create a default
unwinder by going through the ABI plugin, and that isn't happening for us
on Windows, presumably because something somewhere is (correctly) objecting
to the use of a SystemV ABI plugin on Windows.  So my first step will be to
figure that out, make sure UnwindLLDB can create a default unwinder through
my MicrosoftABI plugin, and then see how far that gets us.