[lldb-dev] lldb tests w/CMake+OSX

jingham at apple.com jingham at apple.com
Wed Jan 14 12:37:23 PST 2015

The --framework option should not be needed.  So far as I can tell, it was only used to find the path to the lldb python module, but
we added the -P option to the lldb driver a while back so that lldb could tell you where it's Python directory is.  If that's working properly, then we don't need to know where the framework is.  If it isn't returning the correct value for the cmake built lldb, then we should fix that.

Jim