[lldb-dev] lldb tests w/CMake+OSX

Vince Harron vharron at google.com
Wed Jan 14 11:09:47 PST 2015

Hi all,

Does anyone know if it is possible to successfully run the lldb unit tests
on OSX from a CMake build?

This is what I do to run the tests after an Xcode build:

ROOT_DIR=$HOME/ll/svn
LLDB_CONFIG=Debug
LLDB_BIN=$ROOT_DIR/lldb/DerivedData/lldb/Build/Products/$LLDB_CONFIG
PYTHONPATH="$LLDB_BIN/LLDB.framework/Versions/A/Resources/Python"
DOTEST_OPTS="--executable $LLDB_BIN/lldb --framework
$LLDB_BIN/LLDB.framework  -A x86_64 -C clang -s
$ROOT_DIR/lldb/DerivedData/lldb-test-results"

cd $ROOT_DIR/lldb/test
./dosep.py --options "$DOTEST_OPTS"

But the CMake build doesn't generate a --framework so I'm not sure what to
do.

Vince

--

Vince Harron | Technical Lead Manager | vharron at google.com | 858-442-0868