[lldb-dev] Associating SBThread with a native thread

Mario Zechner badlogicgames at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 08:26:04 PST 2015

Hi,

we are currently trying work around some issues with rapid suspend/resume.
We essentially setup a thread in the inferior with which we communicate via
TCP to get informed of events such as thread start/stop without having to
set breakpoints and stopping the inferior.

Eventually we need to associate the native threads with the SBThread we get
from LLDB's API. SBThread has an id and an index, but those don't seem to
map to anything on the inferior side (e.g. the pthread id of the thread).

Is there a way to perform this association?

Thanks,
Mario