[lldb-dev] [LLVMdev] Reusing LLVM Mips instruction info in lldb

Daniel Sanders Daniel.Sanders at imgtec.com
Thu Feb 26 09:44:08 PST 2015

It's not expected to be stable between major releases like 3.6.0 and 3.7.0, but I believe it is supposed to be stable between, say,  3.6.0 and 3.6.1.
During the 3.5.1 release we spent a fair bit of time learning how to use a ABI checking tool and Tom Stellard asked me to make a few changes to preserve the ABI compatibility with the 3.5.0 release.