[lldb-dev] RFC: Separation of embedded Python from the rest of LLDB.

Mukul Sabharwal mjsabby at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 09:23:19 PST 2015

I'd like to also add my support to solution #1.

My use case is literally what Zachary has outlined -- Building on Windows,
wanting to interface with LLDB not using Python but a different language,
say C#.

The Python requirement (and that too building from source) was a bit of an
odd (for a non-Python user) step and probably the biggest impediment to
getting started.

I'm all for language interop, but this special treatment Python is getting
in the LLDB project will accrue (and I'd argue already is) long-term
technical debt.