[lldb-dev] Lots of different failures on lots of Linux hosts

Vince Harron vharron at google.com
Sat Feb 21 01:49:15 PST 2015

We're getting lots of different failures on lots of Linux buildbots.

I've been doing some testing to confirm some suspicions I've had about the
differences in tests between the builders.  This is roughly the situation.
Most of the failures are compiler specific.  Very few are hypervisor/distro
specific.  I'm going to mark these as XFAIL as precisely as possible.  All
of these tests were performed with lldb debug binaries compiled by
clang-3.5.  The compiler was only varied for the test phase.

XFAIL gcc 4.8/4.9
TestMultithreaded.py
TestPluginCommands.py
TestProcessIO.py