[lldb-dev] Test Failures on Linux

Zachary Turner zturner at google.com
Tue Feb 17 09:04:50 PST 2015

I'm getting these test failures on linux righ tnow.

I'm still getting these test failures on Linux:

FAIL: LLDB (suite) :: TestDataFormatterAdv.py (Linux
zturner-goobuntu.mtv.corp.google.com 3.13.0-45-generic #74-Ubuntu SMP Tue
Jan 13 19:36:28 UTC 2015 x86_64 x86_64)
FAIL: LLDB (suite) :: TestDataFormatterCpp.py (Linux
zturner-goobuntu.mtv.corp.google.com 3.13.0-45-generic #74-Ubuntu SMP Tue
Jan 13 19:36:28 UTC 2015 x86_64 x86_64)
FAIL: LLDB (suite) :: TestDataFormatterSmartArray.py (Linux
zturner-goobuntu.mtv.corp.google.com 3.13.0-45-generic #74-Ubuntu SMP Tue
Jan 13 19:36:28 UTC 2015 x86_64 x86_64)

Are these new test failures?  Are they known about?  If they're known, can
we XFAIL them to get a clean run?  If they're new, does anyone know which
CL caused it?   A discussion on IRC this morning involved someone who
committed something last week which caused 20 new failures.  But he never
got an email about it so he didn't know to fix it, because the bots are
always red.  This is why we need to immediately revert things that break
the build, so that anyone who breaks the build knows about it and can fix
it, and not let it linger to the point that it's impossible to revert.