[lldb-dev] lldb: how can I make it reliably scriptable?

Pavel Labath labath at google.com
Tue Feb 17 01:04:34 PST 2015

This does not actually solve the underlying problem, but if all you want is
to execute a bunch of lldb commands, you could try passing them in with
expect (http://linux.die.net/man/1/expect). Lldb should not be able to tell
the difference from you typing them in, so that would hopefully work. But
do file bugs about anything you find not working. :)

regards,
pl