[lldb-dev] a GUI frontend of LLDB

J.R. Heisey jr at heisey.org
Mon Feb 16 23:19:38 PST 2015

Sorry but I think a GUI built with anything other than C or C++ is a waste of time. Especially a debugger only GUI. I have some personal experience.

There are a couple decent full IDEs available.
It would be more appropriate to integrate LLDB into one of these.

CodeBlocks, CodeLite, or Eclipse CDT are the better ones.
Though I am not picularly fond of Eclipse or any Java based GUIs either it would be preferable to any dynamic language. I prefer languages with strong type checking to eliminate many bugs at compile time.

You may be able to integrate with the express editions of visual studio. I hope I haven't just committed heresy on this list. :)

Thanks,
J.R. Heisey