[lldb-dev] Errors when building lldb on a Mac

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Thu Feb 12 14:22:34 PST 2015

No, just cd into the top level directory and type:

xcodebuild -configuration Debug -target desktop

Or

xcodebuild -configuration Release -target desktop

It should download llvm/clang for you as part of a shell script build phase.

So you'll need a network connection during your build so it can download llvm/clang from SVN.