[lldb-dev] Portability issue regarding close_fds and python subprocess

Zachary Turner zturner at google.com
Fri Feb 6 16:11:36 PST 2015

This is just a heads up, that apparently specifying a value for close_fds
is unsupported on Windows Python if you also redirect stdin/stdout/stderr.
This is causing the test suite to fail immediately on Windows after
r228130.  I'm going to fix this, but I'm just posting this publicly so that
people are aware of this limitation in the future.  (I didn't know about
this either until this problem hit just now)