[lldb-dev] test rerun phase is in

Ying Chen via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Dec 15 15:52:29 PST 2015

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 3:36 PM, Todd Fiala <todd.fiala at gmail.com> wrote:

> #4310 failed for some other reason.

Sorry for the confusion, the builds on android builders should be triggered
by android buildserver
<http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/lldb-x86_64-ubuntu-14.04-buildserver>,
since that's where lldb-server was built. It failed because buildserver
hasn't completed that specific revision.

#4311 contains 255676.

> I'm usually running with --rerun-all-issues, but I can force similar
> failures to what this bot is seeing when I crank up the load over there on
> an OS X box.  I'm doing that now and I'm omitting the --rerun-all-issues
> flag, which should be close to how the android testbot is running.
> Hopefully I can force it to fail here.
> If not, I'll temporarily disable the rerun unless --rerun-all-issues until
> we can figure out what's causing the stall.

Sounds a good plan.

> BTW - how many cores are present on that box?  That will help me figure
> out which runner is being used for the main phase.

There're 40 cores on that builder. But dotest.py was running with 8 threads
for andorid targets.