[lldb-dev] test rerun phase is in

Todd Fiala via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Dec 15 15:36:01 PST 2015

#4310 failed for some other reason.

#4311 looks like it might be stuck in the test3 phase but it is showing
less output than it had before (maybe because it hasn't timed out yet).

I'm usually running with --rerun-all-issues, but I can force similar
failures to what this bot is seeing when I crank up the load over there on
an OS X box.  I'm doing that now and I'm omitting the --rerun-all-issues
flag, which should be close to how the android testbot is running.
Hopefully I can force it to fail here.

If not, I'll temporarily disable the rerun unless --rerun-all-issues until
we can figure out what's causing the stall.

BTW - how many cores are present on that box?  That will help me figure out
which runner is being used for the main phase.

Thanks!

-Todd

--
-Todd