[lldb-dev] test rerun phase is in

Todd Fiala via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 14 16:52:50 PST 2015

And, btw, this shows the rerun logic working (via the --rerun-all-issues
flag):

time test/dotest.py --executable `pwd`/build/Debug/lldb --threads 24
--rerun-all-issues
Testing: 416 test suites, 24 threads
377 out of 416 test suites processed - TestSBTypeTypeClass.py

Session logs for test failures/errors/unexpected successes will go into
directory '2015-12-14-16_44_28'
Command invoked: test/dotest.py --executable
/Users/tfiala/src/lldb-tot/lldb/build/Debug/lldb --threads 24
--rerun-all-issues -s 2015-12-14-16_44_28 --results-port 62322 --inferior
-p TestMultithreaded.py
/Users/tfiala/src/lldb-tot/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test
--event-add-entries worker_index=3:int

Configuration: arch=x86_64 compiler=clang
Collected 8 tests

lldb_codesign: no identity found
lldb_codesign: no identity found
lldb_codesign: no identity found
lldb_codesign: no identity found
lldb_codesign: no identity found
lldb_codesign: no identity found
lldb_codesign: no identity found

[TestMultithreaded.py FAILED]
Command invoked: /usr/bin/python test/dotest.py --executable
/Users/tfiala/src/lldb-tot/lldb/build/Debug/lldb --threads 24
--rerun-all-issues -s 2015-12-14-16_44_28 --results-port 62322 --inferior
-p TestMultithreaded.py
/Users/tfiala/src/lldb-tot/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test
--event-add-entries worker_index=3:int
396 out of 416 test suites processed - TestMiBreak.py

Session logs for test failures/errors/unexpected successes will go into
directory '2015-12-14-16_44_28'
Command invoked: test/dotest.py --executable
/Users/tfiala/src/lldb-tot/lldb/build/Debug/lldb --threads 24
--rerun-all-issues -s 2015-12-14-16_44_28 --results-port 62322 --inferior
-p TestDataFormatterObjC.py
/Users/tfiala/src/lldb-tot/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test
--event-add-entries worker_index=12:int

Configuration: arch=x86_64 compiler=clang
Collected 26 tests

[TestDataFormatterObjC.py FAILED]
Command invoked: /usr/bin/python test/dotest.py --executable
/Users/tfiala/src/lldb-tot/lldb/build/Debug/lldb --threads 24
--rerun-all-issues -s 2015-12-14-16_44_28 --results-port 62322 --inferior
-p TestDataFormatterObjC.py
/Users/tfiala/src/lldb-tot/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test
--event-add-entries worker_index=12:int
416 out of 416 test suites processed - TestLldbGdbServer.py
2 test files marked for rerun

Rerunning the following files:

functionalities/data-formatter/data-formatter-objc/TestDataFormatterObjC.py
  api/multithreaded/TestMultithreaded.py
Testing: 2 test suites, 1 thread
2 out of 2 test suites processed - TestMultithreaded.py
Test rerun complete

=============
Issue Details
=============
UNEXPECTED SUCCESS: test_symbol_name_dsym
(functionalities/completion/TestCompletion.py)
UNEXPECTED SUCCESS: test_symbol_name_dwarf
(functionalities/completion/TestCompletion.py)

===================
Test Result Summary
===================
Test Methods:       1695