[lldb-dev] test rerun phase is in

Todd Fiala via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 14 14:18:39 PST 2015

I am seeing several failures on the Ubuntu 14.04 testbot, but unfortunately
there are a number of changes that went in at the same time on that build.
The failures I'm seeing are not appearing at all related to the test
running infrastructure.

Anybody with a fast Linux system able to take a look to see what exactly is
failing there?

-Todd

--
-Todd