[lldb-dev] New test summary results formatter

Zachary Turner via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 3 16:55:35 PST 2015

It would also be nice if the summary statistics were printed after the list
of failing / errored tests.  The reason is that it involves a fixed number
of lines to print the table, but the list of failures and errors is a
variable number of lines which could potentially be very long and push the
statistics off the screen.