[lldb-dev] [3.7 Release] RC4 has been tagged

Hans Wennborg via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 26 16:43:37 PDT 2015

Dear testers,

3.7.0-rc4 has just been tagged. It is identical to rc3, plus:

- r245902: Revert r245355: change of clang-tools-extra symlink in the
release script
- r245947: Merge of r245927: Fix LLDB build on MIPS
- r245948: Deprecate the DataLayout on the TargetMachine, and backport
the 3.8 API
- Changes to the ReleaseNotes.

Those changes should all be safe, and I expect this to be an extremely
short cycle.

Please build and test. If no new issues arise, I plan to tag this as
'final' tomorrow or Friday so we can ship the release next week.

Thanks,
Hans