[lldb-dev] test results look typical?

via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 25 17:02:02 PDT 2015

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 04:39:14PM -0700, Todd Fiala wrote:
> I may dig into that if nobody beats me to it.  I did the original
> multiprocessing work on dosep ~1.5 years ago and it may be doing something
> goofy.

Cool!  It would be awesome if you could have a look - I've been meaning to dig
further but just haven't had the time.

> So far the results have been remarkably stable on the counts for me
> over the last 2 days.

They are always the same.  Try the narrowed case I described with only
the tests from test/types - you'll get the same total each time, because
the same test suite is skipped each time.

Thanks!
-Dawn