[lldb-dev] dosep.py is not running any tests on MacOSX...

Greg Clayton via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 11 14:15:13 PDT 2015

Never mind, I had DebugSymbols enabled and was getting this for a test that was run:

% /usr/bin/python /Volumes/work/gclayton/Documents/src/lldb/tot/test/dotest.py -s 2015-08-11-14_11_36 -p TestPublicAPIHeaders.py /Volumes/work/gclayton/Documents/src/lldb/tot/test/api/check_public_api_headers
defaults read com.apple.DebugSymbols =>
{
    DBGFileMappedPaths =     (
        "/Library/Caches/com.apple.bni.symbols/*.apple.com/uuids",
        "/Library/Caches/com.apple.bni.symbols/*.apple.com/uuids"
    );
    DBGSpotlightPaths =     (
    );
}

Disable automatic lookup and caching of dSYMs before running the test suite!
Exiting...

The detest.py needs to return an error for this case and it needs to be caught by dosep.py...