[lldb-dev] elf flags information in ArchSpec

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Wed Apr 29 09:51:48 PDT 2015

What parts of the elf::ELFHeader::e_flags aren't able to be represented by the llvm::Triple contained within the ArchSpec?

I would prefer it if an ELF file can set the ArchSpec correctly (including the llvm::Triple). If there is more info needed let me know what that info is and we can figure out how to get it into ArchSpec so it can abstract away the ELF specific bits.

Greg