[lldb-dev] [zorg] r173869 - Add an LLDB builder

Vince Harron vince at nethacker.com
Fri Apr 24 15:23:21 PDT 2015

(moving to lldb-dev)

Hi all,

I've debugged this to a bug in the Makefile for lldb-server.
 configure/make lldb-server is linking against the liblldb.so and CMake
lldb-server is statically linking everything.

I could figure out how to fix it but I'm left to wonder...  Can someone
remind me why we have multiple build systems?  (I think I've been told
before but I can't remember the answer.)

CMake can generate makefiles, ninja files and Visual Studio project files
so if you really want make files you can get them there.

Maybe the solution is to drop configure/make support on Linux for lldb?

Sincerely,

Vince