[lldb-dev] Process::SyncIOHandler(), everyone please try out the following patch

Pavel Labath labath at google.com
Tue Apr 7 02:37:39 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I am testing the changes on linux. I don't this helps much, but this
is what I have found out:

no patch:
The prompt seems to be coming out at the right place always.

one-liner:
The prompt comes out at the right place, but this does not prove
anything, as the baseline was ok as well. The test suite result is
unchanged.

second patch:
The prompt comes out at the right place, but this does not prove
anything, as the baseline was ok as well. The test suite result is
unchanged.

Interestingly, I do remember the prompt coming out at the wrong place
in the past, but I can't seem to reproduce it now...

cheers,
pl