[lldb-dev] Proposal for refactoring process launching

Zachary Turner zturner at google.com
Tue Sep 30 09:58:15 PDT 2014

Heads up, I'm actually going to put this on hold for the foreseeable
future.  It's more difficult than I anticipated, which although that just
makes the code re-organization more desirable in my mind, it also makes the
risk pretty high.  I would rather just let the changes I've done bake for a
while, and then maybe come back to this in a few months, hopefully making
smaller changes along the way that make this easier in the future.