[lldb-dev] SBFunction::Invoke?

Carlo Kok ck at remobjects.com
Fri Sep 19 14:05:13 PDT 2014

On Fri, 19 Sep 2014 21:06:35 +0200, <jingham at apple.com> wrote:

> I think it would make more sense to have this be something that hangs
> off of SBFunction, and have the implementation opaque to the SB API's.
> To do that' you're probably going to have to stash the ClangFunction
> away in the lldb_private::Function, since you can't change the size of
> SBFunction (another of our API promises...) and it is just one pointer
> big, so life-time would be hard to manage.

yeah, I'll try to look into this next week.

For ObjC I'd probably have to cast the right
msgsend/msgsend_stret/msgsnd_fpret to a function type matching the sig of
the member function, get the right selector and cache/invoke that, or is
there a shorter way about this?

--
Carlo Kok
RemObjects Software