[lldb-dev] Paris LLVM Social - September 22nd

Arnaud Allard de Grandmaison arnaud.adegm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 04:51:08 PDT 2014

On Monday, September 22nd, the next LLVM social will take place in Paris.
Everyone interested in LLVM, clang, Polly, ... is invited to join.

Please note the social will be held at IRILL.

This is a casual meeting to get to know people working on LLVM or interested
to learn about LLVM. There is no fixed schedule. We just meet to get to know
each other and to discuss. No previous knowledge about LLVM is required. We
will meet at IRILL, where we will have plenty of tables, whiteboards and
internet.
You are invited to bring your laptop to join us --- and we are happy to
help with any
LLVM related hacking.

o When is it?