[lldb-dev] Process spawning and shutdown

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Tue Sep 16 15:21:06 PDT 2014

I would really like to see the Host::LaunchProcess fixed for windows and fix the reaping to just work for windows. I would like to avoid large changes that aren't needed. All of the AppleScript stuff and other details are fine to stay hidden within the MacOSX specific version of Host::LaunchProcess() as long as the contents of the ProcessLaunchInfo are obeyed.

Greg