[lldb-dev] Process spawning and shutdown

Zachary Turner zturner at google.com
Tue Sep 16 13:26:02 PDT 2014

Sure, but debugserver still has to launch processes locally w/r/t itself,
so this code would jsut be used there instead of in lldb.  Also, it's not
clear what the timeline is and waiting would jsut be lost time, so even if
some of what I do now has to be redone in the debugserver world, it's still
better than being blocked now and not being able to do anything :)