[lldb-dev] Pre-processor definition confusion

Zachary Turner zturner at google.com
Fri Sep 12 09:59:33 PDT 2014

The important thing seems to be whether glibc implies linux, not the other
way around.  If glibc implies linux, then

#if defined(__linux__) || defined(__GLIBC__)

can be reduced to

#if defined(__linux__)

The issue is that all of our CMake decisions are based on OS platform.  If
I want to conditionally compile an entire file based on one of these
conditions, I need to translate it into something that fits well into the
CMake build.