[lldb-dev] LLDB Port to iOS Platform

Sebastien Metrot meeloo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 01:01:22 PDT 2014

Hi,

LLDB already supports debugging iOS apps on devices. It’s a bit more complex than only using a remote server and finding the correct information to do it properly was not easy. But I have done it and you can find the code (C++) here: https://github.com/meeloo/xspray/blob/master/src/Xspray/iOSRemoteDebug.cpp <https://github.com/meeloo/xspray/blob/master/src/Xspray/iOSRemoteDebug.cpp>

Cheers,

S.