[lldb-dev] ASan LLDB debugging extensions

Doug Snyder dsnyder at blueshiftinc.com
Wed Oct 29 14:52:53 PDT 2014

is the install/build of compiler-rt a special step needed just for OSX?

i don't seem to need a special build of compiler-rt to get
TestMemoryHistory.py to compile on ubuntu.

also, http://lldb.llvm.org/build.html does not seem to list this as one of
the requirements needed to build lldb

since lldb does not appear to assume that asan is present, maybe the unit
test should be skipped if the asan library is not installed/present

doug