[lldb-dev] Editline Rewrite : issues surround wide character handling on different platforms

Zachary Turner zturner at google.com
Wed Oct 29 00:16:08 PDT 2014

It doesn't require building llvm, but not clang as far as I'm aware.  I can
build LLDB on Windows using only MSVC.  I do need to have clang for the
test suite, however.

As for compiler support, I think the pros of having LLDB support exactly
the same set of compilers that LLVM supports outweigh any cons.  Sadly,
that means we should probably try to get the test suite working on the same
set of compilers as well, although that's quite a lofty goal.