[lldb-dev] Is anyone using lldb on Windows to debug a _Windows_ application

Zachary Turner zturner at google.com
Tue Oct 21 13:50:51 PDT 2014

Also, once it's working, I plan to set up a Windows build bot that's
connected to the main llvm waterfall, and have it run automatically each
time a new patch is submitted, similar to how the build bots work for the
other platform.  That's my ultimate goal, just making sure that if the
build breaks (either compilation or with test regressions) we know about it
:)