[lldb-dev] [RFC} [Patch] SBFunction::ExecuteFunction

Carlo Kok ck at remobjects.com
Fri Oct 10 12:58:21 PDT 2014

Carlo Kok schreef op 10/10/2014 om 4:43 PM:

> The only issue I'm having now is the context issue, when I use say
> NSString from an objc function, the ClangFunction parser doesn't know
> about that type. I think the EvaluateExpression does something special
> for that but I cannot find where that's located, anyone know where to
> find that?

So I noticed ClangUserFunction does properly support NSString,
ClangFunction does not, I tried setting up a
ClangExpressionDeclMap(false, m_context) and returning that from my own
ClangFunction subclass, that didn't change anything.

I tried calling
if (!m_expr_decl_map->WillParse (m_context, m_materializer.get ()))
     {
         errors.PutCString ("Could not materialize");
         return 1;
     }

where m_materializer is a new Materializer()

before CompileFunction, which also didn't change much. What else can I
try to get the lldb type system in ClangFunction?

--
Carlo Kok
RemObjects Software