[lldb-dev] Assertion failure in DYLDRendezvous::UpdateSOEntries()

Andrew MacPherson andrew.macp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 07:49:46 PDT 2014

Hi Todd,

I just backed out your change and the behaviour remained the same. When I
say it's been awhile since I rebuilt though the last build I have around is
from June and it doesn't assert there. Has the default assertion behaviour
changed to enabled by default? I'm building with "cmake -G Ninja ..".

In fact checking the June build I don't get an assertion failure (I assume
they're disabled) but the values do differ and I would get one if they were
enabled. So it looks like this issue may have been around for awhile.

I can investigate further if you have any pointers around what I might want
to look for.

Cheers,
Andrew