[lldb-dev] Is this a typical FreeBSD/lldb test run?

Ed Maste emaste at freebsd.org
Thu Oct 9 07:14:48 PDT 2014

On 9 October 2014 04:43, Matthew Gardiner <mg11 at csr.com> wrote:

> AssertionError: 1 != 2 : Expected 1 stops due to signal delivery, but
> got 2
> My question is: is this a typical FreeBSD/lldb test run?

Aha, this one of the FreeBSD issues I was thinking of previously (but
couldn't recall the details).

It's llvm.org/pr18065, which resulted in upstream PR
bugs.freebsd.org/186309.  It was fixed in FreeBSD rev 261354 and
merged to the release branch between 10.0 and what will become 10.1.
I also found llvm.org/pr17226 again which is also an upstream FreeBSD
issue fixed for 10.1.

In other words, your result seems unsurprising for FreeBSD 10.0.