[lldb-dev] Graphical lldb

Sean Callanan scallanan at apple.com
Fri Nov 7 11:37:55 PST 2014

Jose,

that sounds like a really cool idea!
One question that comes to mind, though: do you need to have the LLDB console in a custom window?
If you package your data-strcuture visualization as a set of custom commands that can be used from within LLDB, and that then talk to (say) a cocoa-qt based server, then you could even use these commands from inside Xcode.
It also means you don’t have to worry about I/O redirection, which can be a hassle.

Sean