[lldb-dev] LLDB API c++ exports

Zachary Turner zturner at google.com
Tue May 27 16:00:30 PDT 2014

Hmm, I see.  Complete Mac noobie here, is it possible to make these changes
without Xcode?  I looked at lldb.xcodeproj, and it's harder to read than a
Visual Studio .vcxproj file, so I assume this isn't intended to be
hand-edited.

Would it be sufficient to make my condition something like

#if defined(LLDB_API_INTERNAL) || defined(MAC_OSX)

submit it this way, and then let a mac person make the necessary changes to
the Xcode build?