[lldb-dev] Python script stuck when trying to continue process in lldb

Jason Dinh Ba Thanh bathanh at gmail.com
Thu May 15 09:30:55 PDT 2014

I'm trying to do some research on iOS and it involves attaching lldb to a
process. I'm able to do it with lldb console, however when I'm trying to
convert it to a python script, it stuck at "process continue" for the first
time and never reach the commands at the end. Can anyone helps? Thanks.

The code: http://pastebin.com/Yi380xFe

I tried to get the attached process by "process =
debugger.GetSelectedTarget().GetProcess()" and call "process.Continue()" but
I'm getting the same result.

Jason