[lldb-dev] LLDB Machine Interface Frontend

Deepak Panickal deepak at codeplay.com
Thu May 15 04:14:00 PDT 2014

Hi,

We have an MI (Machine Interface) frontend to LLDB which works out of
the box with Eclipse, and likely will work with other GUI's based on the
GDB/MI interface. It's been tested on Linux and Windows.

It's ready to upstream and has been developed as an independent tool
residing in the LLDB tools folder. It's based on the LLDB public API
without any changes to LLDB internals.

The patch is quite large as there are many new files.
How should we go about upstreaming? Should I create a diff review as usual?

Thanks,
Deepak