[lldb-dev] GDB RSP qVAttachOrWaitSupported

Matthew Gardiner mg11 at csr.com
Fri May 9 03:08:56 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'm testing the "gdb-remote" command from a recent(ish) build of lldb on
64-bit linux running against an in-house gdbserver.

I'm seeing the message "$qVAttachOrWaitSupported" in the trace coming
from lldb. This looks like an lldb extension to GDB-RSP, but I can't
find any information on this message from docs/lldb-gdb-remote.txt.

Could somebody explain this message's purpose and supply the required
response syntax?

thanks
Matthew Gardiner

More information can be found at www.csr.com. Keep up to date with CSR on our technical blog, www.csr.com/blog, CSR people blog, www.csr.com/people, YouTube, www.youtube.com/user/CSRplc, Facebook, www.facebook.com/pages/CSR/191038434253534, or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CSR_plc.
New for 2014, you can now access the wide range of products powered by aptX at www.aptx.com.