[lldb-dev] [update lldb] 2014-05-05
tfiala at google.com
Tue May 6 07:51:04 PDT 2014
Ended up getting a full day's work in Monday with help from Mr. Midnight :-)
- b/14487468 <https://b.corp.google.com/issue?id=14487468>
- Emails with Greg, unblocked this $A-related task. The Xcode
build uses a non-standard embedded llvm and clang (within the lldb
directory) which was stale.
- b/14561454 <https://b.corp.google.com/issue?id=14561454>
- Added ability to capture regex expressions in gdbremote tests,
and use them as comparisons for verification later in the protocol.
- Added helper unit tests to verify regex/capture behavior.
- b/14552644 <https://b.corp.google.com/issue?id=14552644>
- Using the above, implemented a test to verify the post-launch
process current thread is the one reported by the first stop
- Found this isn't the case in MacOSX. Asking detailed question
Test disabled on debugserver/OSX for now.
- The Linux llgs branch implements this but I need to make a tweak
to the recent $? output to make the test pass.
Todd Fiala | Software Engineer | tfiala at google.com | 650-943-3180
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the lldb-dev