[lldb-dev] Xcode builds

Todd Fiala tfiala at google.com
Fri May 2 11:22:23 PDT 2014

Thanks, Tim.

Yeah, sorry I wasn't more clear when I said I moved between yesterday and
today. I meant I synched to start of yesterday llvm and clang svn repos
after top of tree across all 3 repos wasn't working.

So - current state is:
top of tree - lldb, llvm and clang repos.

Specific versions:
llvm - svn r207854
clang - svn r207854
lldb - svn r207854

This is off a fresh clean/sync/build from a minute ago.

Todd Fiala | Software Engineer | tfiala at google.com | 650-943-3180