[lldb-dev] (no subject)

Todd Fiala tfiala at google.com
Wed Mar 26 12:40:52 PDT 2014

I'm not against it.

Locally I've occasionally done the static_cast<void*> (something_p) and
that shuts up the gcc %p warning.  (And in the process have found
interesting things like enum cases being ignored, etc.).

One negative of all that IMHO is that it adds clutter, but if it helps us
find real warnings, my vote would be to do it.

Todd Fiala | Software Engineer | tfiala at google.com | 650-943-3180