[lldb-dev] (no subject)

Steve Pucci spucci at google.com
Sat Mar 15 09:42:44 PDT 2014

+1

On Linux/gcc, the great majority of warnings is for a warning about using
%p in a printf with a void* argument, which IMHO is a bogus warning that
only gcc emits, and AFAICT can't be disabled without disabling the other
far-more-useful printf warnings.  I wound up writing a script to filter
these out from my build logs rather than try to fix them all.