[lldb-dev] Are the JITLoaderGDB and ProcessElfCore pluginssupposed to work on OS X?

Colin Riley colin at codeplay.com
Sat Mar 15 05:53:12 PDT 2014

We've been looking at setting up a windows buildbot too. However from my end the docs on setting one up are a little light on actual detail needed for a sysadmin to work with :) we don't have a problem providing licences for the machine.

Even one that tested simply building without running tests would be a great step in the right direction!

Colin