[lldb-dev] Are the JITLoaderGDB and ProcessElfCore plugins supposed to work on OS X?

Todd Fiala tfiala at google.com
Wed Mar 12 08:29:17 PDT 2014

You may be hitting a case where you're caught in the crossfire of 3
different build systems that each need to be kept up to date.  In the past
I've been able to build on OS X with cmake/ninja, configure/make, and the
Xcode project files.  Since there was recently some motion on those, my
guess would be that one or more of the build systems wasn't kept up to
date.  I think on OS X the canonical build system is the Xcode setup.

Greg can confirm, but I believe those systems are supposed to be enabled on
OS X.

Todd Fiala | Software Engineer | tfiala at google.com | 650-943-3180